How Long Does It Take To Make An Animated Video?

The-Boomers : Arts Forum

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  ashley11 6 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

hollispfoster
    Participant

One of the first things that decides the making of an animated video is the length that it is going to be. For most of the videos in today’s online world, the ideal length is anything from 2-3 minutes. So, an expert of animated explainer agency suggests that you keep the length to a minimal. Then, it depends on the type of visual elements that you use in the video. But, if you talk about whiteboard, explainer, 2D or 3D animations, then the basic time-frame is around 4-5 weeks. What do you think?

brookkelly
    Participant

i really appreciate the effort and time you put into making these Kinds of post .
    I recently started taking 3D Video animation services and i am a most likely to start freelancing but so far I’ve only had a year and a half experience and i feel my skill isn’t good enough for me to actually get commissions or animation jobs on the internet. So i’d like to know how you started out if you could give advice to beginners like me. It’d be great if you could make a video on that. Also I have problems opening your website. Doesn’t open at all

jamesmith30
    Participant

Thank you to ask this question because many of the business owners who hire an animator just want the work immediately but the video animation takes time they have to understand that the video animation thing took 6-8 weeks. First of all, it depends on the video length & obviously, if the video is less than 15 seconds it takes time like 3 to 4 weeks but if you want a 2-minute video then it took 6 to 8 weeks. I am a writer who can provide do my coursework UK service to students but on the other hand I love to do video animation and I’ve knowledge about how to animate video so we have to understand the problem of video animators.

keevin
    Participant

Last night, I read the piece you wrote, and it’s incredible. My friends and I were talking about it. I hope you’ll write more posts similar to this. So, Are you looking for a high-quality, reasonably priced cheap flyer in uk? We are the most successful, professional, designer in the country. Those who design the internal and international flyers of the country. Now the flyer will be in your specific budget and specific qualities.

ashley11
    Participant

It is up to you how long you want to make a video> I made a 2-minute video about Cyborg Justice League Letterman Varsity Black Jacket and it will take 15 to 20 minutes to make the animated video. If you want a 30 to 40-minute video then it will take your time maybe it takes several weeks.

ashley11
    Participant

It is up to you how much experience you have. If you are an expert you take 1 or 2 hours to make 5 minute animation video. I don’t know enough about making animations so we at jacket base decided to make our website animation video from experts. They just take half an hour to make the 45-second video for us.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.