Birthday Parties

The-Boomers : Relationships Forum

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Allenhardy 2 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

deavilkolip
    Participant

I’ve been debating whether or not to invite my dcks to my sons 2nd birthday. He’s really close to one of them but I dont want to cross any boundaries. Plus if I invite one I have to invite them all.

Reedsalvey
    Participant

I think at 2 he likely won’t notice too much if he is not there and a good alternative is to have a little daycare party with his “daycare friends”.

Allenhardy
    Participant

The thread’s old, but I’ve been thinking about the same issue. My boy is turning 2 this Sunday, and I could not decide whether to invite his daycare friends to the party. It becomes more difficult because his birthday corresponds with my grandmother’s birthday. So, there will be her old guests. I wonder how we will manage to invite both kids and my gran’s friends. The first ones will wish her a happy 90th birthday, and the second ones just run and scream. Probably, we will just organize two separate parties. The one for the kids in the morning and the second, for the old lads, in the evening.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.